I have this thing...
this thing about "getting in the mood."
for holidays. for trips. for you-name-it.
You see, to prepare for Fall,
I've dug out all my scarves, jackets and boots.
I've lit my cinnamon pumpkin candle,
I've make pumpkin this and pumpkin that.
And I've changed my profile picture to something all pumpkin patchy.
Well, same thing goes for trips.
To prepare for our east coast trip,
not only am I packing and preparing our itinerary (don't judge!)
but I've also changed my desktop to a picturesque view of Central Park,
I've listened to Alicia Keys' Empire State of Mind on repeat for hours on end
and I've brought my apple (think: Big Apple!) air freshener into the office.
Call me crazy,
but I like to milk it for all it's worth.
How do you get in the mood?
this thing about "getting in the mood."
for holidays. for trips. for you-name-it.
You see, to prepare for Fall,
I've dug out all my scarves, jackets and boots.
I've lit my cinnamon pumpkin candle,
I've make pumpkin this and pumpkin that.
And I've changed my profile picture to something all pumpkin patchy.
Well, same thing goes for trips.
To prepare for our east coast trip,
not only am I packing and preparing our itinerary (don't judge!)
but I've also changed my desktop to a picturesque view of Central Park,
I've listened to Alicia Keys' Empire State of Mind on repeat for hours on end
and I've brought my apple (think: Big Apple!) air freshener into the office.
Call me crazy,
but I like to milk it for all it's worth.
How do you get in the mood?
No comments:
Post a Comment