A very generous friend at work
gave me free tickets to last night's Padres game.
So I invited a very fun, baseball-loving friend to go with me.
Thankfully, a very gorgeous sunset displayed itself over the bay
and that very fun friend and I snapped a few pictures.
Then, that very fun friend and I
enjoyed very delicious hot dogs and Parmesan fries
and a very lovely conversation
as the very unpredictable Padres pulled off
a very pleasant surprise.
Thanks, Scotty. Thanks, Jay. Thanks, Padres.
And Thanks, Husband and Justin for working hard on our house
while Jay and I played downtown.
Oh, and Padres-Worker-Guy?
Thanks for accusing us of "stumbling to our seats"
You made for a good laugh.
So I invited a very fun, baseball-loving friend to go with me.
Thankfully, a very gorgeous sunset displayed itself over the bayand that very fun friend and I snapped a few pictures.

Then, that very fun friend and Ienjoyed very delicious hot dogs and Parmesan fries
and a very lovely conversation
as the very unpredictable Padres pulled off
a very pleasant surprise.

Thanks, Scotty. Thanks, Jay. Thanks, Padres.
And Thanks, Husband and Justin for working hard on our house
while Jay and I played downtown.
Oh, and Padres-Worker-Guy?
Thanks for accusing us of "stumbling to our seats"
You made for a good laugh.
haha... love this. i had so much fun!
ReplyDelete