For some reason, I was laughing today
as I thought of the different places I've lived
over the past couple years.
Let's tour, shall we?
Freshman Year.
Point Loma. Klassen Hall.
Sophomore Year.
Point Loma. Finch Hall.
Junior Year.
Downtown San Diego. The Grande South.
Senior Year.
Point Loma. Liberty Station.
Marriage - Year 1
Rancho Penasquitos. Our First Apartment.
Hmm.. that wasn't as fun as I thought it might be.
But I did realize why I was laughing.
I used to live in a hot pink room.
What the?
as I thought of the different places I've lived
over the past couple years.
Let's tour, shall we?
Freshman Year.
Point Loma. Klassen Hall.

Sophomore Year.
Point Loma. Finch Hall.

Junior Year.
Downtown San Diego. The Grande South.

Senior Year.
Point Loma. Liberty Station.

Marriage - Year 1
Rancho Penasquitos. Our First Apartment.

Hmm.. that wasn't as fun as I thought it might be.
But I did realize why I was laughing.
I used to live in a hot pink room.
What the?
HAHAHA. Yes I have been laughing about the hot pink room for a looong time. Because it doesn't seem like you anymore. I do have to say that our senior year room looks kind of trashy compared to all the other years. But it was great!
ReplyDeleteDrew and I had an orange and pink room freshman year then went to Earth tones sophomore year... don't know what we were thinking! hahah
ReplyDelete