Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

State of Being

I AM... tender-hearted, quirky and committed.
I WANT...more. Always.
I HAVE...everything I need and a false sense of contentment. See aforementioned wants.
I KEEP...wondering what happened to Summer, but I'm so excited for Fall.
I WISH I COULD...travel, travel, travel. And then travel some more.
I HATE...losing. at any thing.
I FEAR...many things, including heights, failure, and freak accidents.
I HEAR...silence. No one ever gets into the office this early. It's peaceful and lovely.
I DON'T THINK...we should have to work five days a week. How about four? Next week, I'm only working four!
I REGRET...not studying abroad during college.
I LOVE...acting on inspiration.
I CAN...cook. Who knew?
I DANCE...vicariously through the dancers on SYTYCD.
I SING...worse than I dance. But I do it anyway.
I NEVER...imagined the richness of marriage.
I RARELY...have to do the dishes in our house because my darling husband does them faithfully after dinner each night.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH...Make it or Break it. Despite Jeremiah's constant harassment, I'm not ashamed.
I KNOW THAT...having a baby is currently not the right move. Despite all my cute preggo friends.
I HATE THAT... I woke up with a sore throat, a very sore throat.
I NEED...a vacation? again... is that weird?
I SHOULD...clean our apartment, but I really don't want to.
I BELIEVE...that the way you work shows more about your walk than the way you worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment